Job title Cleaning Specialist
Pay and Benefits $14.00 – $19.00 per hour
Benefits: Flexible schedule, Paid time off
Supplemental Pay: Tips
Job TypeEditFull-time, Part-time
We have 5 immediate openings (FT and PT) for professional cleaning specialists who take pride in their work, who have great communication skills with customers and co-workers, and who are eager to learn new technologies in equipment and cleaning systems. If you have what it takes, we will hire and train you quickly.
- Dusting, sweeping, mopping, and washing floors, toilets, showers, tubs, driveways, windows, and counters
- Vacuuming carpets, upholstery, and any other dusty surface.
- Cleaning all surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Making beds and fluffing pillows.
- Folding clean laundry.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing all relevant surfaces.
- Handling all furniture and appliances carefully.
- Perform deep cleanings and special projects.
- Provide world-class customer service
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- To be successful as a residential cleaner, you should have great stamina, a positive attitude, and dedication to excellence. Top-notch candidates should display strength, efficiency, and respect for the home and its inhabitants.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- High school degree